Monday, June 13, 2011

Whats Up

I haven't blogged in so long! Crazy life!
I competed in two shows in the past 2 months and did very well. At the Jay Cutler Classic I placed 3rd and at the California State I placed 1st!  I have to say I'm very pleased with my results.  The next challenge is the USA's here in Las Vegas July 29th.
As some of you may know I started doing Roller Derby in January.  It is so much fun! We just had our first bout and won! I scored alot of points thanks to my team mates. Our next bout is July 16th at the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas.  Hope you can come cheer me on! (by the way my skate name is Shabamm)
Super Happy its summer and no more school for the kids; the only problem now is keeping them entertained.  That is going to be my major challenge.

I will keep you posted on my progress with my National Bikini Show and Roller Derby Bout!
Thanks for reading!
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment